For Greenhouses, in order to get the best results when using Growbags, it’s important to source the material from a producer who manages the coco coir – both the fiber and the pith, and from its harvest to the finished Growbag product.
That’s what we do at First Concept. We are fully engaged in the manufacturing, importing, and distribution of our Growbags, providing complete oversight from start to finish. We manufacture high-quality Growbags according to each type of cultivation. Everything is under one roof.
So whether your crop is tomatoes, cucumbers, blueberries, peppers or whatever, we will work with you to customize the right Growbag for your growing needs.
- Compressed slabs of growing media are packed in polypropylene bags for pot free planting.
- UV Treated polypropylene cover enhances the durability.
- At planting, water is added to the slab through plant holes to facilitate its expansion to fill the bag.
- Ideal for Commercial nurseries, Greenhouses as well as Home gardeners who are employing the Hydroponics growing techniques.
- Works well with Drip irrigation systems.
- We offer further variations of this product where we introduce Coconut pith/ rice straws/Husk chips to enhance the aeration of the media.
- Universal and fertilized grow bags are available at your choice with varieties of pH, EC and nutrition levels.